内容摘要：初二英语上册重要知识点篇一How often do you exercise1 Next week
How often do you exercise
1. Next week is quite full for me. 下一周对于我来说相当忙。
2. How often do you go to the movies 你多久看一次电影
3. I go to the movies maybe once a month. 我大概每月去看一次电影。
4. I have dance and piano lesson. 我要上舞蹈和钢琴课。
5. How often do they stay up late 他们多久熬一次夜
6. How many hours do you sleep every night你每晚睡几个小时
7. Last month we asked our students about their free time activities.上个月我们向学生问了他们的业余活动的情况。
8. Here are the results. 这是调查的结果。
9. We found that only fifteen percent of our students exercise every day.
10. Twenty percent do not exercise at all! 20%的学生根本不锻炼。
11. We were surprised that ninety percent of them use the Internet every day. 我们吃惊的是他们中有90%每天都使用因特网。
12. Most students use it for fun and not for homework. 大部分学生用互联网只是娱乐而不是为了作业。
13. The answers to our questions about watching TV were also interesting. 关于看电视这个问题的回答也非常有趣。
14. Although many students like to watch sports ,game shows are the most popular. 尽管很多学生看运动类节目，但游戏类节目是最受欢迎的。
15. Its good to relax by using the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best way to relax is through exercise. 通过上网或看游戏类节目是很好的放松方式，但我们认为最好的放松方式是通过锻炼。
16. Exercise such as playing sports is fun, and you can spend time with your friends and family as you play together. 比如进行体育活动这方面的锻炼是有趣的，当你们一起的时候你可以和朋友.家人一起度过时光。
17. Old habits die hard. 积习难改。
18. She usually watches TV for more than two hours a day. 她通常每天看两个多小时的电视。
19. Her parents arent very happy because she hardly ever helps with housework and she never goes to the dentist for teeth cleaning. 她的父母很不高兴因为她几乎从不帮助做家务，并且她从不为清洁牙齿去看牙医。
20. You have to learn more about healthy habits.你必须要多了解一下健康的习惯。
21. You are smart about your health most of the time. 大部分时间你对你的健康很明智。
22. Jane is a 16-year-old high school student in the United States.简是美国一名16岁的中学生。
23. She says she is afraid. 她说她害怕。
24. He uses the Internet at least three or four times a week. 他每周至少上网三到四次。
25. Start exercising before its too late. 在为时太晚前就开始锻炼吧。初二英语上册重要知识点篇二
Im more outgoing than my sister.
1. Both Sam and Tom can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom.
2. Did you like the singing competition yesterday
3. The most important thing is to learn something new and have fun.
4. Are you as friendly as your sister 你和你的姐姐一样友好吗
5. Whos more hard-working at school 在校谁更努力
6. Its fantastic! 好极了!
7. She can run faster and jump higher than me .她比我跑得更快跳得更高。
8. A good friend is like a mirror. 好朋友就像一面镜子。
9. Thats why I like reading books and I study harder in class.
10. I am shy so its not easy for me to make friends.
11. But I think friends are like books--you dont need a lot of them as long as theyre good.
12. Its not necessary to be the same as your friends.
13. We both like sports ,but he plays tennis better.
14. Larry often helps to bring out the best in me.
15. I always get better grades than he does, so maybe I should help him more.
16. I dont really care if my friends are the same as me or different.
17. My favorite saying is ,A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
18. In fact, shes funnier than anyone I know.
19. I broke my legs last year but she made me laugh and feel better.
20. We can talk about and share everything. 我们可谈论并分享一切。
21. Im louder than the other kids in my class. 我比班上其他的孩子声音更响亮。
22. My best friend is similar to Larry .我最好的朋友与拉里相似。
23. Who do you think should get the job 你认为谁应该得到这份工作
24. Huang Lei isnt so good at tennis as Larry. 黄磊不如拉里擅长打网球。
25. Call the English Study Center at 443-5667 for more information.
1. Long time no see. 好久不见。
2. Did you go anywhere interesting 你去了有趣的地方吗
3. I went to Guizhou with my family. 我和家人一起去了贵州。
4. We took quite a few photos there. 我们在那里拍了不少的照片。
5. Did you do anything special last month
6. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax.
7. How did you like it = How did you feel about it = What did you think of it
8. The only problem was that there was nothing much to do in the evening but read. 唯一的问题是晚上除了读书没什么事可做。
9. No one seemed to be bored. 没有人看起来无聊。
10. I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
11. It was sunny and hot, so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.
12. My sister and I tried paragliding. 姐姐和我尝试了滑翔伞运动。
13. I felt like I was a bird. 我感觉自己就像一只小鸟。
14. I wonder what life was like here in the past. 我想知道在这儿过去的生活 是什么样的。
15. I really enjoyed walking around the town. 我真的很喜欢在镇上到处走走。
16. What a difference a day makes! 一天的变化有多大啊!
17. We waited over an hour for the train because there too many people.
18. Because of the bad weather, we couldnt see anything below.
19. My father didnt bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. 我爸爸没带足够的钱，所以我们仅吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。
20. The food tasted great because I was so hungry. 这些食物尝起来真好，因为我们很饿。
21. We were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.
22. Everyone in our class took a bag with some food and water.
23. My legs were so tired that I wanted to stop.我的腿太累了以至于我都想停下来。
24. My classmates told me to keep going, so I went on. 我的同学告诉我坚持往前走，因此我继续前行了。
25. Everyone jumped up and down in excitement. 每个人兴奋地跳起来。